The Real Estate market is especially strong in the Maryland and Mid-Atlantic area, so now is a great time to make smart investments. If you’re new to the business of house flipping, be sure to check out our list below to learn what to expect when working with a hard money lender such as Trius Lending to finance your project:
- Step 1: Schedule an Intake Meeting An intake meeting is an opportunity for our team and new investors to get to know each other. It also helps us understand your goals and vision. This meeting can take place over the phone or in person, depending on proximity and logistics.
- Step 2: Borrower Pre-Approval Once it’s determined that we are both a good match, we will begin the process of approving you for a loan. It’s critical that this happens before a property is found so that once a property is discovered; the deal can be closed quickly.
- Step 3: Find a Property It’s essential that a client find the right property. Our team's industry expertise will be your secret weapon during this process. We help advise clients against a purchase that is not a good investment. A word to the wise, don’t get anxious and buy the first property you see. Take the time to make sure the property is the right fit.
- Step 4: Trius Lending Visits the Property Our team visits every property, providing another set of eyes to review the house condition and neighborhood. This extra step helps to ensure you are making a wise investment. This is also an opportunity to review the your plan for the flip.
- Step 5: Property Approval Once the property is found and properly vetted, we will move quickly to approve the property. Because the pre-approval was already complete and we already have a relationship with you, this is typically a seamless step.
- Step 6: Close the Deal Following approval, the loan commitment is issued and documents are prepared for closing. It is often possible to close a deal within 48 hours. Our exceptionally fast process helps house flippers get to work as soon as possible to renovate the property.
The Trius Lending Difference
Trius Lending specializes in real estate investment loans with over 50 years of combined experience in real estate finance and investing, and with nearly 20 years of successfully and profitably lending funds to investors throughout the Maryland region. We are personally invested in each and every one of our clients. We work hard to make sure our clients invest wisely and succeed. Unlike traditional banks and more conventional lenders with strict guidelines and inflexible restrictions, Trius Lending works quickly to underwrite from a common sense approach to make potential investments a reality. We pride ourselves on being honest and upfront with our clients. Our reputation means everything to us. We only offer loans on local properties because we want to partner with our clients to ensure successful project outcomes. Call us today at 410-580-0870 or email email@example.com to begin the pre-qualification process for your next real estate investment!